eToro review – Top Social Trading Platform: Is eToro a Scam or Not?
etoro review and User Ratings -The core of the eToro platform is based on copying trades from most successful traders. Founded in 2007,eToro is now largest social trading platform available in online social trading. The New eToro” launched on November
The New eToro” launched on November 5th, 2015 which merged their old OpenBook social trading platform and etoro WebTrader trading platform. The new platform is also fully mobile response, giving you the same seamless experience across all devices (PC, tablet or mobile phone).
eToro trading platform – Simple to use trading platforms
eToro has built a very innovative trading place where traders are able to reach the latest news on market.
When comes to the social trading then the trading platform becomes the most important factor from many other factors. eToro trading platform is simple and most user-friendly platforms, simplicity the ease of the platform is the key point to ensuring all investors can trade efficiently. eToro pride themselves on always keeping simplicity in mind. eToro trading platforms is very flexible that provide fast and easy access to the financial markets.
eToro is one of the largest platforms for copy trading and quite popular among every level of trading experience. eToro provides a unique combination of simple to use social trading platforms – from home and on the go to over 4 million trading community.
eToro’s CopyTrader system where you can easily find and start trading by automatically copying the full portfolio of other successful expert traders on the eToro social platform.
With so many brokers available, traders will have to find the one that offers the most benefits.
At eToro Social Trading platform, traders will enjoy several advantages, such as the ability to copy and follow experts with eToro Openbook.
etoro review: Pros
- Unique simple interface
- Well integrated social trading network, trade execution interface and broker
- eToro offers free, fully functional demo account
- Integrated risk and money management features
- Trades copied proportionally
- Very convenient display of historic performance data and figures
- You can trade/copy currencies and major indices and commodities, bitcoin trading (gas, gold and silver) and shares and ETFs
- It has very active social network and excellent training and e-course learning materials
- Etoro has low slippage
- And most noteworthy the “Popular Investors” you can copy all display their real and verified full name and photo
- traders, you copy risk their own money
- A very advanced ‘Popular Investor’ dashboard and large customer base which helps in attracting ‘real successful professional traders’
- CopyPortfolio – i.e. so, copy a basket of other traders or financial instruments
etoro review: Cons
- eToro inability to easily view the full history of all the previous trades by the “Popular Investors”
- No MT4 platform available
- The lowest spread supported by eToro is two pips
- for every good performing trader to choose from, there are still plenty of poor ones (most are also longer term traders)
- Trader Finder/Discover People functionality needs improving which is especially relevant.
etoro review: General Information
|Founded in||Since 2007|
|Headquarters||eToro (Europe) Ltd. 7 Omirou St., 2nd Floor 3095 Limassol, Cyprus|
|Language Covered||Arabic, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Spread Pip||3 pip|
|Platforms||eToro Platform, eToro Mobile Trader|
|Open Demo account|
|Payments Methods||Credit/debit cards, Giropay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney, Wire Transfer|
|Minimum Deposit||$ £ 50|
|Min lot size||0.1|
eToro review : Regulations
- In the UK, eToro operating through eToro (UK) Ltd and registered by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the FCA reference number 583263. Since both CySEC and the FCA operate under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), this means eToro is a MiFID compliant broker and is authorised to operate within the Eurozone.
- In Cyprus, eToro comes under the jurisdiction of the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). Licensed under the Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license number 109/10, eToro complies with strict regulatory requirements such as operating with adequate capitalisation and maintaining segregated accounts for their clients’ funds.
etoro review – How to Follow And Copy The best Traders
So, almost over 3 million successful traders to choose from. You can follow and interact with other traders and can copy multiple traders to grow your portfolio. So, use the eToro OpenBook People page to find and filter eToro’s best traders and make sure to check the traders’ profiles and take note of their portfolios.Maybe trading stats, and the number of copiers. So, If you prefer to base your copy trading portfolio on specific markets, use the eToro OpenBook’s Markets page to see which investors are trading in the market of your choice.
Copy People button on left side of the trading dashboard will show most successful traders in real time. And the filters available so traders can sort top traders by best performance, location, a number of followers, risk score, profitable trades and much more desired facts. This makes your search easier and faster, and most important – accurate.
At eToro, customer support department is always available. Furthermore, the company is dedicated to serving all traders.
Much as eToro provides support to their Traders via Email, FAX and Live Chat. In addition also from interactive Q/A section where traders can find answers for general enquiries via the eToropedia section.
Live Support: 24/5 Live Chart (Weekdays)
etoro review Conclusion – Should I Trade at eToro?
In conclusion, in our eToro review and we have found out many interesting facts about social trading.
eToro is a young and innovative company. You can now buy and tarde cryptocurrency on eToro incliding bitcoins So, if you are looking for more interaction with other forex CFD traders and are interested in studying how other people invest. Probably then eToro with OpenBook may be for you. and the new eToro trading platform offers a unique social trading experience backed up by excellent trading platform. And above average customer service. Anybody who is serious about investing and learning the ins and outs of the financial markets has a great opportunity to interact with other traders.
It provides a good testing ground for beginners. And eToro can offer accounts to you regardless of your geo-location. due to the fact that it is regulated in numerous countries. However, if you are an experienced trader who likes to exploit tiny spreads, eToro, with its two pip minimum. Probably you may not be looking for. Hence, consequently here is quick round up, eToro social trading has to offer.
- An excellent for beginners to start trading
- Offers many great features to become a better trader
- eToro trading platform is compatible with all platforms (windows, mac, mobile)
- eToro has small minimum deposit to start social trading, so get started
- Much as it provides a good testing ground for beginners. so less risk
- eToro demo account is point to start, so great way to start
- Most of all, like many other CFD brokers no commissions charged at eToro.